Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Larisa’s twins are headed off to Kindergarten and she’s only slightly freaking out.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Larisa’s Back to School Must Haves:
- Labels: Mabel’s Labels
- Lunch Bags: LunchBots (preferable if using LunchBots bento boxes)
- Bento Boxes: LunchBots (we have the large trios)
- Thermos: LunchBots (recommend the wide mouth for kids, the tall ones are better for adults) – great for soups, mac n’ cheese, etc.
- Stainless Containers: U Konserve – great for fruit, snacks, etc.
- Condiment Containers: Stainless Steel w/ Silicone Lids
- Sandwich Bags: LunchSkins with zippers (my preferred choice), LunchSkins traditional, Stasher Bags
- Cups: Thermos Funtainer, Replacement Straws
- Utensils: To-Go Ware Bamboo (we clip these onto their lunch bags)
Episode Sponsor: Lola
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
The FDA doesn’t require brands to disclose a comprehensive list of ingredients in their feminine care products, so it’s no surprise that most of them don’t. The major brands use a mix of synthetic ingredients that may also be treated with harsh chemical cleansing agents, fragrance, and dyes. With Lola you can take comfort in knowing that you are using 100% organic products.
Get 40% off your first subscription order with promo code CRUNCHY when you subscribe at mylola.com. Code valid on Lola and Sex by Lola subscriptions.