Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
These are a few of our favorite things…
What we’re drinking: Bell’s Official Hazy IPA
CCH Choice Awards:
- Podcasts: Dr. Death, Shrink Next Door, Broken Harts, Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations, Reply All
- Favorite Episode We Recorded: Is it Weird / Making Working Work, The Great Pumpkin Spice Debate
- Book: How to Talk so Your Kids will Listen and Listen so your Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber, Educated by Tara Westover
- Blogger / Instagrammer: mrscocowyse, anna_brstyle
- Body Product / Tool: Heated Blanket, The Mitt
- Hair Product / Tool: Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer, Captain Blankenship Mermaid Dry Shampoo
- Nail Color: CND Vinylux Desert, CND Vinylux Asphalt
- Worth the Splurge: Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream, Anything Agent Nateur
- Can’t Believe This Is So Cheap: Herbivore Bamboo Soap, Witch Hazel Toner
- Can’t Live Without (Bathroom): Turbie Towel, Jersey Robe, Handheld Steamer, Shower Filter
- Can’t Live Without (Kitchen): OXO Better Batter Dispenser, Glass Coffee Mugs
- Can’t Live Without (Bedroom): Alexa, Sunset Alarm Clock
- Never Not in My Purse: Aquaphor Lip Repair, Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
- Appliance or Cookware: Lodge cast iron, Cuisinart Air Fryer
- Kids Stuff: Yum Earth Lollipops, Osmo
- Most Regretful Purchase: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara, Foreo Luna Fofo
Episode Sponsor: Sex by Lola
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners and now they offer a line of ingredient-safe sex products, including condoms, personal lubricant, and cleansing wipes! With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
Get 30% off your first subscription order with promo code CRUNCHY30 when you subscribe at mylola.com.
Episode Sponsor: Ora Organic
Ora Organic was created by healthy foodies to replace synthetic supplements with ridiculously nutritious plant-based products that make people and the planet healthier.
For 15% off your first order, head to Ora Organic and use code CRUNCHY.