There are endless creams, ointments and treatments for eczema that can have some serious side effects. On this episode, we dig into those treatments and as well as some more holistic alternatives while sharing our personal experiences with eczema.
DISCLAIMER: The views in this podcast are our opinions based on personal experience and our research and are not intended to substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Drink Recipe: The Last Word
- Eczema Resources:
- Dry Brushing for eczema: everything we’ve seen recommends that people with eczema or dry skin avoid dry brushing as it may make flare ups and flakiness worse.
- Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate (SLS) Post
- Manuka Honey – Wedderspoon
- Molly’s Suds laundry detergent