Want to know the real truth about some of the common health myths?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What we’re drinking: Stone Moxie Gold IPA
- Myth #1: You need to take a daily probiotic
- Myth #2: Milk does a body good
- Myth #3: 10,000 steps a day and 8 glasses of water a day are magic numbers
- Myth #4: Underwire bras cause breast cancer
- Myth #5: The higher the SPF the better
- Myth #6: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
- Myth #7: Doctors and the FDA know best
Episode Sponsor: Care/of
Care/of is a monthly subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized vitamin and supplement packs right to your door.
For 50% off your first month of personalized Care/of vitamins, visit TakeCareOf.com and enter promo code CRUNCHY50.
Episode Sponsor: Sex by Lola
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners and now they offer a line of ingredient-safe sex products, including condoms, personal lubricant, and cleansing wipes! With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
Get 40% off your first subscription order with promo code CRUNCHY when you subscribe at mylola.com.