We make a huge batch of this Fiesta Chicken on Sunday and make a ton of lunches and dinners with it throughout the week. Some of our faves to add Fiesta Chicken too:
- Burrito bowls over rice
- Wrapped in a tortilla
- Added to salads
- Stuffed peppers
It’s really the easiest, most versatile recipe I’ve found. Happy Quarantine cooking!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package taco or fajita seasoning (this is my favorite)
- 1 (16oz) jar of salsa
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- Put Instant Pot on saute setting, and add olive oil.
- Add cut up chicken, and stir until browned.
- End saute setting
- Stir in taco seasoning, salsa, black beans and corn until well combined.
- Select manual pressure cooker setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 12 minutes. When finished cooking, allow natural release for 10 minutes and then quick release prior to opening.
- Serve over rice, in tortillas or however you like!