Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
There is nothing quite as fun as feeling absolutely fabulous, dolled up and and looking great. Makeup can be so much fun, but when you are wanting to live a greener lifestyle, you start to take a closer look at what is in your products. This is the first step in that process for us, and on this episode we dive into our current makeup routines. Next step: see if we want to make swaps for greener products (especially Alison).
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Drink Recipe: Greyhound IPA
- Alison’s Favorite Makeup YouTubers:
- Think Dirty Mobile App
- Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Database and Healthy Living App
NOTE: Not all products are genuine when purchased through Amazon. All products below are linked to authorized retailers.
- Everyday Routine Products
- Too Faced Hangover Rx and Benefit POREfessional (Alison)
- Smashbox Photo Finish (Larisa)
- BB cream or tinted moisturizer
- Beautycounter Tint Skin (Alison and Larisa)
- Face powder
- Powder Blush
- Benefit Dandelion (Alison)
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Blush (Larisa)
- Maybelline Lash Stilleto (Alison)
- Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara (Larisa)
- Urban Decay NAKED Illuminated (Alison)
- Baby Lips Medicated Chapstick (Alison)
- Evolution chapstick (Larisa)
- Revlon Colorburst (Alison)
- Special Event Routine Products
- Eye Shadow Primer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Alison)
- Eye shadow
- ID Bare Minerals and Naked 2 Basics palette (Alison)
- E.L.F. pallete (Larisa)
- Eyebrow pencil
- Anastasia brow pencil (Alison)
- Finishing Spray
- NYX Matte Finish (Alison)
- Anastasia contour palette (Alison)
- Eye Shadow Primer
Episode Sponsor: Lola
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
Get 40% off your first order with promo code CRUNCHY when you subscribe at mylola.com.
Any recommendations for chapstick with SPF? Thanks!
Of course! My favorite is the Coola Liplux (https://amzn.to/31PfP0L). It does soften in the sun so try to keep it in the shade or deep in your bag.