I did it, I FINALLY made Larisa a Bloody Mary! My husband is very picky with his Bloody Marys and he even said this may be his new favorite. Pardon me while I toot my own horn! We had to share, so we’ve partnered with Stu’s Kitchen to give away Larisa’s favorite Bloody Mary kit to one lucky winner! Head to our Instagram to enter and scroll to the bottom of this page for an amazing discount across their entire site!
- 1 Lemon
- Celery Stalk
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 4 ounces of Stu’s ‘This is Bloody Mary Mix’ Concentrate
- 4 ounces of tomato juice
- Dash of Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Sweet Corn Rimmer salt
- Rub cut lime slice on the rim of two tumbler glasses
- Dip the wet rims into the Sweet Corn Rimmer salt, coating completly
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add vodka, Stu’s Bloody Mary Mix, tomato juice and Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce to a cocktail shaker
- Shake until well combined
- Fill tumbler glasses with ice
- Divide shaker between two glasses
- Garnish with celery (or go nuts and add pizza, a hamburger, an onion ring – really anything!)
Are you Bloody Mary obsessed like Larisa? If the answer is yes, then you need to know Stu’s Kitchen! Stu’s is bringing back the art of cocktail perfection, one Bloody Mary at a time. The mixes come in 3 amazing flavors; Original, Smoked Jalapeno and Jamaican Jerk – all made with real ingredients! Or you can grab the original kit which includes all the fixings (minus tomato juice and vodka) to make the perfect Bloody Mary EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. If you’re also like Larisa and can’t mix a drink to save your life, the kit makes it impossible to screw up!
For 15% off your order at Stu’s Kitchen use code CRUNCHY at checkout and follow Stu’s on social media for the best Bloody Mary recipes around!