If you haven’t yet made the switch to safer sunscreen, listen in as we talk through the latest studies that have the FDA paying attention, our take on the Vitamin D vs. sunscreen issue, and our latest favorite products.
DISCLAIMER: The views in this podcast are our opinions based on personal experience and our research and are not intended to substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What we’re drinking: Founders All Day IPA
- Myth of the Multivitamin, Episode 38
- FDA NEWS RELEASE: FDA advances new proposed regulation to make sure that sunscreens are safe and effective
- Sunscreen enters bloodstream after just one day of use, study says
- Sunscreen Recommendations (in no particular order):
- Coola Tinted Mineral Sunscreen (for face)
- Blue Lizard – Baby and Sensitive formulas only. Regular, Sport, etc. contain parabens and other harmful ingredients.
- Babo Botanicals
- Alba Botanica Mineral – This brand makes chemical and physical sunscreen. Only linked option is recommended.
- Goddess Garden – any of their products are amazing!
- Hynt Sun Prep (AMAZING under makeup and lasts a long time!)
Episode Sponsor: Green Chef
Green Chef is a USA certified organic company that makes eating well easy and affordable with plan to fit every lifestyle including Paleo, Vegan, Pescatarian, Mediterranean, and Keto!
For $75 off your first 3 boxes head to GreenChef.us/CRUNCHY75!