Listen in as we talk through our recommendations for easy changes you can make that are good for you and good for the environment.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- What we’re drinking: Connecticut Valley Brewing Company Trailblazer
- Get more sustainable:
- Go disposable cotton-free for skincare
- When possible avoid the following types of makeup packaging:
- Keep a recycling container in the bathroom
- Move to better for you, better for the environment feminine care products
- Use a more sustainable razor
- Ditch plastic toothbrushes
- Electric toothbrush (only throw away the head)
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Use more sustainable toilet Paper
- Use post consumer recyled toilet paper
Ora Organic was created by healthy foodies to replace synthetic supplements with ridiculously nutritious plant-based products that make people and the planet healthier.
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
The FDA doesn’t require brands to disclose a comprehensive list of ingredients in their feminine care products, so it’s no surprise that most of them don’t. The major brands use a mix of synthetic ingredients that may also be treated with harsh chemical cleansing agents, fragrance, and dyes. With Lola you can take comfort in knowing that you are using 100% organic products.
Get 40% off your first subscription order with promo code CRUNCHY when you subscribe at mylola.com. Code valid on Lola and Sex by Lola subscriptions.